Who are we
With our SAP-certified end-to-end solutions we increase availability and uptime, optimize pricing, boost sustainability and raise profitability over the circular lifecycle of the assets/fleet/equipment of our customers. You will work with the smartest technologies and gain industry knowledge in close collaboration with SAP.
Our headquarters are in The Netherlands with development centers in Ankara and Istanbul, and sales offices across the globe.
Culture at Fit Global
With our headquarters in a world-class business destination in the Netherlands, FIT Global is a successful, self-funded, scale-up company that operates on a partly remote basis, with essential emphasis on personal development.
With a team of dedicated experts located in the Netherlands, United States, United Kingdom, Hungary, and Turkey, our team casts a wide net across a multitude of locations, lifestyles, cultures, and backgrounds. These differences make working for FIT Global interesting, however, a shared belief in FIT Global core values binds us together.
FIT Global culture is guided by passion and collaboration. We value mutual respect and reject office politics and discrimination of any kind. We’re obsessed with communicating with our customers as well as within the team. We hate bureaucracy – yet well-defined processes are valued. And though we embrace innovation and improvement, success is always measured by the value we create for our customers.
Life at FIT Global
We are FIT Global. We believe EM companies need innovative industry specific business software solutions. We behave with passion, agility and collaboration. We develop business software products and provide solutions for Equipment Management companies to run their business more efficiently and effectively. We work hard, work together, help each other, and we always contribute to our company, and of course our customers.
We dream equipment. We boost equipment.
About the role
The Presales Manager will build a presales team and organize, manage and lead the, at the moment, 2 presales team members. Due to his experience in presales he/she will act as a mentor for his/her team. In addition we expect a hands-on mentality.
The Presales manager interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions. The Primary role of the Presales manager during an active sales cycle is to gain acceptance from the customer that FIT solutions can solve the customer’s problem and is the right choice over the other competitive offerings. During these cycles he/she often takes on the role of a Solution Captain.
You possesses advanced/expert level knowledge of advanced/expert knowledge of IT solutions like Equipment Management, Rental and Leasing and/or SAP software solutions (especially S/4HANA) and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy.
The Presales Manager reports to the Business Development Manager of FIT Global.
As a Presales Manager you will:
- Conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build strong relationships and understand their unique needs.
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations by differentiating the combined FIT Global – SAP S/4HANA proposition for Equipment Management, Rental and Leasing.
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demos and personalized presentations to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling proposition in support of sales cycles.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of FIT Global and SAP solutions for the appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Provide post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition.
- Leverage support teams, like product owners and industry experts, who support presales success.
- Support one-to-many sales & marketing events both on-site and remotely.
- Lead and support workshops to promote innovative solutions for customers & prospects.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Develop close relationships with sales to promote effective sales methodologies.
- Participate in demo system design & planning and assist in configuration if needed.
- Provide input for new product releases & testing.
- Provide training for colleagues to ensure solid knowledge transfer.
- Serve as a champion for, or participate as a leader in Solution Hubs.
What will your bring
- 5+ years of presales or business consulting experience
- 3-5 years of solution specialist experience in areas appropriate to the job
- 5-7 successful engagements, leading small teams on mid-size & large deals
- Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies.
- Expert level on end-to-end processes and solution matching
- Complex presales cycles, presentations and demos
- Bachelor or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, drive for teamwork
- Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation & communication skills covering proficient English
- Expert level of business acumen
- Preferably Living in the Netherlands
What will you get
- You get the opportunity to make the difference within this scale-up organization and to help build an expectant future perspective
- Training & development to make sure you’ve got the skills and knowledge to progress
- Direct involvement in challenging international projects with real business impact
- Great colleagues who support the needs for your future career goals
- Peer-to-peer learning throughout your career
Join our Dynamic Equipment Management Journey!