5 tot 10 jaar
20 tot 32 uur
Do you describe yourself as someone with an entrepreneurial mindset with operational and strategic marketing knowledge? Nobleo is open to your advice to make the organization even more professionally visible in the market!
Our company culture is defined in the way we work and think: together, practical, can-do and forward. Our team is vital in everything we do. We support an open, informal and collaborative culture where you get the trust and ability to develop yourself. Small or big, successes are celebrated with the team. Let’s outsmart tomorrow together!
What are you going to do?
In this role you are going to further develop the (online) marketing strategy. The focus is creating more brand awareness around the brand Nobleo Technology and business units, both offline and online. You will do this by closely working with enthusiastic and inspiring colleagues. It’s a hands-on role where you are the beating heart of the marketing department. To stay on track, you are used to work with a marketing plan. You are going to coordinate and carry out different marketing activities. From developing and implementing our marketing strategy to creating new campaigns for social media. Most importantly, it’s a versatile new role, where you get the chance to make a difference with your vision and marketing skills.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in marketing and/or commercial direction.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of offline and online marketing.
- Knowledge of graphic design and programs like Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign is an advantage.
- It is a big advantage if you also have knowledge and experience within the technical sector.
- Your English is of a professional level.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and getting things done.
- Available between 24 and 32 hours per week.
What do we offer you?
- As this is a new position, you really get the chance to make a difference in our open and transparent work environment.
- You can enjoy the trust and freedom necessary to flourish.
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits.
- Great team and atmosphere.
- Informal culture with lots of team events.