Account Manager Hospitality
In this role as Account Manager you will be working on helping our clients do business better by upselling them more of our Smart Software Products. Our clients are professional independent hotels (50+ rooms) in the Benelux, Nordics, UK and DACH region.
- As Account Manager you will help hoteliers to level-up their hotel, creating new revenues for them, saving time and costs;
- Meeting online with our hotels who are orientating to enhance their level of process automation so they can save on manual labour;
- Performing demos to hoteliers;
- Being the favourite person a hotelier contacts via telephone, video conference or e-mail when looking for new hotel systems;
- Owning the customer base in a specific region (DACH, Nordics, UK, Benelux);
- Delight customers/ and business partners with friendly accurate service and know-how on the hotel connectivity ecosystem;
- Experience in using CRM, managing a sales pipeline and deal creation;
- Taking initiative when necessary so that diaries are filled with online meetings with our hotels.
- Empathetic, service oriented, Can-Do mentality;
- Proactive and a commercial mindset;
- Becoming happy when a deal is signed and our hotels have less manual work;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Account Management or other commercial roles;
- A good understanding of SaaS;
- Experience in working with hybrid work/ remote teams;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Dutch and/or German is an advantage but not mandatory;
- Hospitality background and understanding of Hotel Tech are not necessary but a huge advantage.
What we offer
- Working in an international, fast growing company with enthusiastic colleagues where there is plenty of room for you own ideas and where your contribution is really appreciated;
- Tailor-made employment conditions for everyone;
- We are looking after our talents wellbeing and creating a positive work culture to improve job satisfaction;
- We believe that personal development in your workplace is the key to success;
- We offer the possibility to work in a high-end workspace in the centre of Eindhoven (Strijp-S) or in het area of Den Hague / Rotterdam / Utrecht.