Technical Support Engineer
International company in industrial equipment
- Resolves customer problems by phone, email, and web for the European market;
- Documents customer problems, interactions and resolutions;
- Follows-up with customer to ensure satisfaction with proposed resolution;
- Consults with experienced team members or engineering to resolve problems;
- Continuously learns new products and technologies;
- Participates in internal process development and improvement;
- Meets customer satisfaction and productivity goals;
- Some travel may be required to other Technical Assistance Centers or customer sites.
- BS in Engineering, Applied Computer Science or related engineering discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Networking industry related course certifications such as CCNA/ CompTIA, may substitute or enhance qualifications in some cases.
- Demonstrated intellectual capability to expand and grow as Fluke Networks products increase in breadth and complexity.
- Required primary language skills: Dutch, German and English (English is the business language).
T: (040) 2837 274
- 40 uur
Meer weten over deze vacature?
(040) 2837 274
Job Search Agent
Maak een Job Search Agent en ontvang nieuwe vacatures per e-mail.