Marketing Communication Specialist
They work with smart, passionate people who are building new products and services every day on behalf of their customers. Happy employees make happier customers. It’s a great culture for a customer service-focused company.
The Marcom Specialist is co-responsible for implementing marketing and communication activities and has a strong focus on the campus community. Digital & content marketing are an integral part of this work, as well as event management − from the development of ideas and concepts, right up to the implementation . You help to ensure that the entrepreneurs in the park have the opportunity to accelerate their growth. The focus is on communication activities related to innovative drug development and entrepreneurship, as well as selecting and deploying the right communication tools.
The Marcom Specialist gives administrative, operational and coordinative support to the Marketing Communication Manager.
1. Community Management
Purpose: You are responsible for creating a community that creates added value for the members / tenants of the park. You strengthen the bond with the community members, with our stakeholders and between the community members themselves. The community members are the companies that have already established themselves at the campus:
- You make a schedule of activities for the community. This results in an annual calendar with social events, scientific events, events in particular. entrepreneurship. You ensure renewal and improvement every year.
- For this programming, in consultation with business development and marketing, you will create a database with potential speakers and topics that support the strategic goals of the campus and meet the needs of the community.
- You organize and implement all community events / activities. You do this on the basis of a project file and budget. You use the various promotion channels and conference facilities at the park.
- You coordinate visitor groups / delegations that come to campus.
- You are in close contact with the community to know what is going on and to get stories.
- You welcome new tenants in the community and make them enthusiastic to be active.
- You work on projects and / or tools that aim to improve the relationship with the community.
2. Content Management
Goal: Maximize the campus visibility to attract new tenants by by communicating the successes of the community members and the organisation.
- Manage the campus website and intranet content ensuring content is always up-to-date, relevant, and provides a detailed overview of the Activity calendar for the community.
- Coordinate and manage the production of content, e.g. interviews, copywriting, newsletter content, editing, etc. to be used in various tools.
- Create and manage monthly newsletter, as well as a weekly activity mail for community. Both communications are made in MailChimp.
- Provide content for Narrow Casting system.
- Creates and content for Social Media editorial calendar.
- Be a partner-in-thinking proactively with the Marketing Communication Manager to further develop tools to support the stakeholder strategy.
3. General Marketing Communication
Goal: The Marcom Specialist is co-responsible for successful implementation of the Marcom plan, by supporting and/or executing general marketing communication campaigns and initiatives. In addition MarCom provides support where needed in order to let daily operations and business development initiatives run smoothly.
- Webinar Management: Host webinartool (Webinargeek) to provide webinar services for external parties to present to the community. This includes the promotion of webinars via various tools within the community.
- You support participation in external events in relation to the promotion of brand awareness, labor market communication, stakeholder management and business development.
- Activates and engage with Social Media Brand Ambassadors via LinkedIn and Twitter.
- CRM support: Works closely with Operations to ensure community members are added in CRM system. Uses CRM to make segmentations for various communication.
- Set up projects.
- Financial Tracking: track MarCom expenses on Forecast file.
- Bachelor degree or higher in business administration or Communication.
- 4 years work experience in a comparable position.
- Excellent communication skills, preferably also copywriting experience.
- Experience with working on projects.
- A proven ability to work creatively and be organized.
- Advanced digital skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (spoken and written).
- Utilizes the most commonly used software including Microsoft Office; WordPress; Mailchimp (Sharepoint is a plus).
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible team member who is versatile and embraces change.
- Experience in drug development process and / or knowledge about the LS&H industry are a plus.
More than good working conditions such as in total 37 vacation days, personal development, good pension etc.
- Minder dan 5 jaar
- 40 uur