Marcom Specialist (24 h p/w)
Pivot Park Screening Centre (PPSC) is your optimal partner in early drug discovery. At PPSC we provide drug discovery services in the fields of assay development, lab automation, Ultra-High-Throughput Screening (uHTS) and hit-to-lead biological profiling, in order to find novel leads for drug development. PPSC is located at Pivot Park in the Netherlands, which focuses on pharmaceutical R&D. It is an inspiring campus for open innovation in life sciences. We are continuously expanding our early drug discovery know-how, compound library and services to add value to our vibrant client network and the pharmaceutical R&D community. Through this we help you accelerate drug discovery for a healthier society.
They work with smart, passionate people who are building new products and services every day on behalf of their customers. Happy employees make happier customers. It’s a great culture for a customer service-focused company.
1. Content Management
Goal: Maximize the visibility of Pivot Park Screening Centre.
- Manage the PPSC website ensuring that the content is always up-to-date and relevant.
- Coordinate and manage the production of content, e.g. interviews, copywriting, newsletter content, editing, etc. to be used in various tools;
- Create and manage content for the social media editorial calendar;
- Create and manage corporate collateral such as animation / movie / brochure / advertorial etc.
- Be a partner-in-thinking proactively with the Marketing Communication Manager to further develop tools to support the stakeholder strategy.
2. Event Management
Goal: organizing online and offsite activities that create added value for Pivot Park Screening Centre.
- You make a schedule of activities, this results in an annual calendar with social events, scientific events, webinars, hubride events for customers, labor market fairs etc. For this programming you work together with business development and the marketing & communication manager;
- You organize and implement all events / activities. You do this on the basis of a project file and budget. You use the various promotion channels and conference facilities at the park;
- You coordinate visitor groups / guided tours in the PPSC.
- You are in close contact with the partners of the PPSC to know what is going on, to get stories and to develop joint activities.
3. General Marketing Communication
Goal: A successful implementation of the Marcom plan, by supporting and/or executing general marketing communication campaigns and initiatives.
- Webinar Management: Host webinar tool (Webinargeek);
- You coordinate Google Ads / SEA Campaigns together with the online Marketing agency;
- You monitor and coordinate the |PPSC corporate identity (templates, logos, photography, etc.);
- Activates and engage with Social Media Brand Ambassadors through LinkedIn and Twitter;
- Set up projects;
- Financial Tracking: track MarCom expenses on Forecast file.
- Create annual (budget) PR planning and deliver content.
4. Support Business Development
Goal: Supporting Business Development in acquisition processes.
- Supporting Business Development through the use of the right marketing content and tools;
- Support the implementation of a new CRM tool and use it effectively for marketing communication purposes.
- Bachelor degree or higher in business administration or Communication.
- At least 5 years work experience in a comparable position.
- Excellent communication skills, preferably also copywriting experience.
- Experience with working on projects.
- A proven ability to work creatively and be organized.
- Advanced digital skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (spoken and written).
- Utilizes the most commonly used software including Microsoft Office; WordPress; Mailchimp (Sharepoint is a plus).
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible team member who is versatile and embraces change.
- Experience in drug development process and / or knowledge about the LS&H industry are a plus.
Terms of employment
- 5 tot 10 jaar
- 20 tot 32 uur