International Sales Manager
International fast growing company
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for regional budget and sales target;
- Initiate, develop and maintain long term relationships with customers;
- Potential regions to cover: Scandinavia, Portugal, Ireland;
- Willing to travel frequently (70%), you are living near Eindhoven in the Netherlands;
- Manage inquiries and propose appropriate solutions;
- Answer technical questions together with the technical support team;
- Define and implement the commercial policy in a specific country;
- Build coverage in the assigned area;
- Build business cases in collaboration with the head of sales and other key stakeholders;
- Develop business in the assigned region to the point where full-time account management is needed;
- Gather local market information;
- Manage the effective internal relationships across channels and functions.
Who are you?
You are interested in further developing our international business in Europe!
- You are a self-starter with a desire to succeed, you are customer-focused and result-oriented.
- Hunter “don’t let go – can do” mentality;
- Sense of humor (work hard, laugh hard);
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable to build personal relationships in other cultures/countries;
- Higher education level, preferably in Management, Engineering, or lighting related subjects;
- Some experience in sales and marketing (max. 5 years), preferable in lighting or electrical wholesale;
- Fluent in English and preferably other European languages (i.e. Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Portuguese).
T: (040) 2222 222
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Eigenaar & Consultant
(040) 2222 222
Job Search Agent
Maak een Job Search Agent en ontvang nieuwe vacatures per e-mail.