An international high tech organisation
Tasks and responsibilities
- Processing and validation of incoming invoices with Purchase order;
- Processing of incoming operational expense invoices;
- Ensure that the processing of the accounts payable meets internal control standards;
- Processing of travel expenses and other expenses from team members;
- Processing of Intercompany invoices and participate on balancing the Intercompany position;
- Answer information requests from internal clients/suppliers and team members;
- Participate in improvement of existing methods, work procedures and business processes;
- Accounts Payable and time recording process improvement in the broader sense (for example digital invoicing / invoice matching / authorization);
- Process time entries into the ERP system;
- Follow-up on the time sheets of team members jointly with the payroll service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance with relevant working experience;
- Accounting approach, standards and norms;
- Strong communication skills with a pro-active approach;
- Accurate in processes and follow up;
- Team player;
- Languages: Dutch, English both verbally and in written - Additionally, German is a preference;
- Experienced with an ERP system (preferably JD Edwards);
- Experienced with Excel, Word, Outlook.
T: (040) 2460 640
- Minder dan 5 jaar
- 5 tot 10 jaar
- 40 uur
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Mobiel: (06) 8100 1988
Job Search Agent
Maak een Job Search Agent en ontvang nieuwe vacatures per e-mail.