Customer Support Associate (temporary job 7 months)
As a Customer Support Agent you are responsible for the effective processing and logistics flow of our total order flow process; such as to guarantee the timely and cost effectiveness of the delivery of goods from the supplier to the customer by controlling and resolving problems, adjusting processes, developing procedures and managing the exceptions.
Test your skills
- Take appropriate actions by researching and resolving problems or complaints regarding inaccurate and/or improper deliveries, damages and claims.
- Supply all required information and documents in regard to delivery, customs regulation and formalities, transportation/ shipping and invoicing.
- Inform the customers about prices, delivery times, content of the order and any other commercial or technical information.
- Process Quotes based on sales or customer input.
- Process orders.
- Intermediate-level (MBO) or equivalent in experience.
- Minimal 1 year previous experience in customer service.
- Previous experience in general office, accounting, shipping or transportation is preferred.
- Independent, problem solver, can-do mentality.
- Customer focused – supporting our customers with the company values in mind.
- Good computer skills.
- Fluent in these languages: German/English both verbally and written and one other language preferred.
- Able & willing to work in Netherlands (has a work permit).
This is a role for 7mnths as Maternity leave.
- Minder dan 5 jaar
- 40 uur