Advance Buyer (Mechanical Engineering)
This business is about dedication, speed and trust. The organisation delivers solutions, not products. The organisation is a large family of strong entrepreneurs with big hearts and they believe in personal initiative locally to drive the business forward. They are always dedicated to deliver the customers’ C-Parts needs and they believe in global teamwork. Today, there are over 1100 employees in 24 countries. The employees are what makes their success. The organisation offers freedom, responsibility and development opportunities within a highly international and entrepreneurial company. At the same time, the organisation retains a lot of the down-to-earth and personable feeling that they had since the foundation in 1977.
We are looking for a Advance Buyer to join Region Central (Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic) fast-growing sourcing organization. In this role you will report to the Regional Sourcing Director.
- Manage end-to-end the RFQ process for new projects;
- Select the right Partner/Preferred suppliers out of the company's approved vendor list;
- Perform market research to identify suitable suppliers if not available in the approved vendor list;
- Evaluate QLTC risks of providing required parts;
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Business;
- 0 - 3 years’ purchasing experience (high potential);
- Knowledge of metal manufacturing processes / technical drawings;
- Entrepreneurial, team player, “Solutionist”;
- Fluent in English;
- Based in Eindhoven (NL);
What we offer
- Positive and open-minded working environment in an international company;
- Flat organization with high degree of responsibility, freedom, chance to have an impact;
- Market conform contractual conditions based on your experience and skills.
T: (040) 2460 640
- Minder dan 5 jaar
- 40 uur
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Mobiel: (06) 8100 1997
(040) 2460 640
Job Search Agent
Maak een Job Search Agent en ontvang nieuwe vacatures per e-mail.