Technical Sales Specialist
In the world of microtechnology where every particle counts, more accuracy is needed to reach the right machine performance. To achieve this cleanliness is key and needs to be quantified. This is where we come in with fast, accurate and quantitative surface particle measurement equipment. So our customers can accomplish breakthroughs in cleanliness control.
Furthermore, we have an enthusiastic team of ambitious colleagues, with Friday afternoon drinks, and you can sport together with us on Thursdays. For personal development there is coaching and training available.
As the technical sales specialist (Sales Engineer) you are responsible to bring in potential Semicon customers who need to reach the highest standards of cleanliness to reach high yield. Together with your colleagues, you ensure we grow internationally with a growing product portfolio and service in the Semicon industry. Not only growing the product portfolio, but also to expand to other high tech BtB industries, like Display. Because of the growth, you will potentially frequently travel international to customers and international events in the future; currently it will be mainly digital. The products you will be selling are the Sample Scanner and the Product Scanner.
It is a challenging and key role in sales, where you will have room to grow further. For instance, you can be part of shaping the sales team for the future.
What you bring to the table is:
- 2-7 years’ experience with technical sales in the high-tech BtB industry
- A bachelor engineering or physics.. But it is also an interesting position for masters or PhD’s
- Experience and good network in the Semicon or Display industry, contamination control is a plus
- It’s a plus if you have experience in industrial metrology of analytical instruments. In the lab and in manufacturing.
- Application advisor to process engineers and quality engineers that are working on cleanliness controls.
- Experience with new sales methods, digital tools, CRM
- Good presenter, you are ‘the face’ of the company to our customers
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Self-propelling, yet enjoy working closely together in a scale-up team
- Living and working (permit) in The Netherlands and is able to travel worldwide
What we offer
We offer you an inspiring and dynamic start2scale-up high-tech environment, with high ambition to become number 1 in surface particle scanning measurements. Think of innovative high-tech products developed with the best! This is a challenging and key role in sales, where you will have room to grow further. For instance, you can be part of shaping the sales team for the future.
Furthermore, you will be welcomed by an enthusiastic team of ambitious colleagues, with Friday afternoon drinks, and you can sport together with us on Thursdays. For personal development there is coaching and training available. Also technical training and support internal and external partners.