Are you the person who can focus on continuously improving and updating the Business Applications environment? Are you interested in working in an exciting phase with lots of interesting challenges, changes and running projects?
Service Contract Manager
About the company
A leading international food company that makes a positive difference, within the supply chain and beyond.
An informal business culture in which the individual’s responsibility, entrepreneurship and commitment are strongly encouraged. A transparent and open-minded company with the drive and willingness to serve their customers and to out-perform the competition.
What are you going to do
- The Service Contract Manager is working in close cooperation with the Manager Global Business Solutions and the team leads to manage the contracted services on a day to day basis;
- The activities are focused on optimizing the process of service delivery by suppliers and the optimal use of the contracted services and licenses. The service delivery to the user organization has the highest priority, even in case the requirements go beyond the contract;
- The Service Contract Manager works also in close cooperation with Procurement and the Contract Management Teams.
- Proactively manage (operational level) all agreements, deliverables, duties, assumptions, conditions expectations and goals agreed with the suppliers at the start, during and at the end of the contracts;
- Work with the suppliers to clear up all differences, encountered in the day to day operations, in interpretation of the contract conditions to ensure smooth cooperation;
- Deliver regularly and upon request, reports/information based on measurable KPI’s in regard to progress, costs, risks, issues, decisions, actions, contracts;
- Organize, conduct and administer service meetings with suppliers based upon beforehand gathered information;
- Maintain a correct and up to date contract administration.
What do we expect
- 3+ years’ experience in corporate environments and at least 2+ years in similar role in a complex environment;
- Experienced in gathering and processing performance information in- and outside the department;
- Relevant HBO education;
- Basic legal knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of procurement and commercial processes;
- Experience with negotiating and conflict management;
- Preferably at least basic knowledge of IT;
- Can-Do mentality and focus on operational excellence;
- Within IM&T, English is the communication language. Knowledge and experience of German is considered a pre;
- The willingness to make business trips to Germany.
- This position requires residency in the Netherlands.
What can you expect fo us
- We offer a versatile role within a leading international food company where you’ll find space to get the best out of yourself;
- Every day is different. In this dynamic sector you never know what you will get on your plate the next day.
- A competitive salary; addition to the salary a 7,5% bonus;
- It concerns a function for 24 - 32 hours a week;
- Unlimited access to the Academy with more than 600 different training courses and courses for your own personal development and growth;
- Opportunities for doing external training for your own personal development and growth.
- We have various schemes for active participants, such as a bicycle plan and group health insurance.
Service Contract Manager