It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.
Do you want you to be our International Marketing Manager?
Marketing Manager – Equipment Management, Rental & Leasing
Who are we?
With our SAP-certified end-to-end solutions, we increase availability and uptime, optimize pricing, boost sustainability and raise profitability over the circular lifecycle of the assets/fleet/equipment of our customers. You will work with the smartest technologies and gain industry knowledge in close collaboration with SAP.
Our headquarters is in The Netherlands with development centers in Ankara and Istanbul and sales offices across the globe including the US.
Culture at Fit Global
With our headquarters in a world-class business destination in the Netherlands, FIT Global is a successful, self-funded, scale-up company that operates on a partly remote basis, with essential emphasis on personal development.
With a team of dedicated experts located in the Netherlands, United States, United Kingdom, Hungary, and Turkey, our team casts a wide net across a multitude of locations, lifestyles, cultures, and backgrounds. These differences make working for FIT Global interesting, however, a shared belief in FIT Global core values binds us together.
FIT Global culture is guided by passion and collaboration. We value mutual respect and reject office politics and discrimination of any kind. We’re obsessed with communicating with our customers as well as within the team. We hate bureaucracy – yet well-defined processes are valued. And though we embrace innovation and improvement, success is always measured by the value we create for our customers.
Life at FIT Global
We are FIT Global. We believe EM companies need innovative industry specific business software solutions. We behave with passion, agility and collaboration. We develop business software products and provide solutions for Equipment Management companies to run their business more efficiently and effectively. We work hard, work together, help each other, and we always contribute to our company, and of course our customers.
We dream equipment. We boost equipment.
About the role
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of the Marketing Strategy, consisting of and not limited to:
- Brand Management – develop, implement and optimize the brand identity to promote our dynamic equipment management portfolio in all internal and external communication instruments (i.e. collateral, presentations, campaigns, newsletters, and online activities).
- Team Management – lead a team of two marketing specialists based in Turkey.
- Performance & Budget Management – define the KPIs and align the marketing budget to cover the plan to realize the targets. Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Campaign Management – design, execute and review integrated marketing campaigns with a digital-first approach.
- Agency Management – guide and control the various agencies for web and social media management and o effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests.
- Data Management – enrich, monitor, and optimize data from prospects, customers, competitors, and update and maintain this in CRM.
What you will bring
o 5 years in (global) marketing management in an international oriented organization, preferable in the IT industry.
o Remote team management and building a strong, agile team.
o B2B (Digital) Marketing mix, performance, benchmarks, and processes.
o Effective Communication, preferable with skills in copywriting.
o General knowledge of software industry, preferable SAP.
o Equipment management market is a plus.
o Open personality, strong communication, and interpersonal skills.
o Commercial awareness and business acumen.
o Strategic, analytical mindset and ability to design concepts.
o Team player who shows ‘ownership’ to assigned tasks and embraces the ‘make it happen’ mentality.
o Self-starter who takes (team) initiatives and is eager to perform.
o Structured planning approach.
- Language: Excellent command of the English language, verbal and written. Dutch and/or Turkish is a plus.
- Travel: Ability and willingness to travel when needed (approx. 5% of your time), i.e. joining and organizing international events.
What you will get
Success is what you make it. At FIT Global, we help you make it your own and we are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Training & development to make sure you’ve got the skills and knowledge to progress.
- Direct involvement in scaling an organization with real business impact.
- FIT Global offers a challenging and diverse working environment with short informal communication lines between all levels of the organization.
- Employee benefits are a market-conform remuneration package including numerous opportunities for personal development.